Pediatric dentistry is a branch of dentistry, which deals with children from birth through adolescence. Pediatric dentists promote the dental health of children as well as provide educational resources for parents. Here parents are adviced with information on how to prevent finger, thumb and pacifier habits, prevent injuries to the mouth and teeth, food habits etc.
Your baby's primary teeth are important. Pediatric dental care ensures your child's primary teeth stay healthy and free of decay and other dental diseases. Research shows that children who develop cavities in their baby teeth are more likely to develop cavities as an adult. Paediatric Dentistry includes comprehensive dental care for children from infancy through the teen years.
The Department of Pediatric Dentistry offers the following treatment options:
- Multi-disciplinary dental treatment designed especially for children and adolescents.
- Preventive solutions such as pit and fissure sealants and fluoride varnish applications.
- Restorative procedures, which involve special fillings.
- Root canal treatments for baby teeth and permanent teeth.
- Braces for irregular teeth
- Treatment for oral habits such as thumb sucking and teeth grinding etc.
- Dental care for medically compromised and intellectually differently abled children
- Customized diet counselling for good oral dental health
- Protective dental sports guards
At Dental Works Clinic, Bangalore we render customized dental treatments with high quality. We believe in “prevention is better than cure”, so we always educate our patients about daily oral hygienic practices.
Visit Us : whitefielddentist.com
Mail Us : firstname.lastname@example.org